The popularity of this lubricant for cars depends on its versatility. In addition to the off-season performance of the application, it is equally well suited not only for APC with mechanical drive. Rear and front bridges with differential hooking, steering mechanisms will be protected from premature wear if they use oil NGN 75W-90, on a completely synthetic basis.
Unlike minerals, synthetics have more persistent performance characteristics. During the long operation does not come into chemical contact with pure metals and their alloys. Carefully treats all types of modern seals, including composite pads. Balanced characteristics do not lose their properties over time. Suitable for both front, rear and all-wheel drive, including trucks.
Transmission oil NGN 75W-90, if applied strictly as intended, will be the optimal protection against all negative factors. Particularly good lubricant is held on metal parts, and does not rush to completely drain into the carter. Even after a long parking lot, the residual amount will be enough for a safe start of the mechanisms. To other, especially important indicators, it is worth adding:
- The crystallization of the lubricant comes no earlier than -45 0C.
- The spontaneous outbreak is limited to 180 0C.
- It is good to remove the elevated temperature from the parts if they tend to overheat.
- Increased phosphorus (1582) helps fight wear and tear.
- Magnesium prevents the oxidation of copper parts.
Articles NGN 75W-90
The manufacturer produces a wide range of oil NGN 75W-90, both in polymer packaging for retail, and in steel containers for wholesale consumers:
- V172085609 – 1 litre plastic bottle
- V172085320 – polymer canister with 4 litre handle
- V172085816 – polypropylene square capacity for 20 liters.
- V172085254 – a small steel barrel 60 liters.
- V172085115 – is an iron barrel for a 200 litre service station.
Synthetic lubricant has passed a number of independent tests from manufacturers of cars and trucks. The results showed that the product is recommended as an excellent means of extending the life of the mechanisms. Tolerances of this oil:
- Service GL 3/4/5 and MT-1
- MIL-L-2105 B/C/D
- ZF TE-ML 01,02,05, 07, 08
- MAN 341 TL/ 341 type Z-3
- MAN 342 SL/ 342 type S-1
- MAN 3343 S/SL
- Volvo 97310
- Scania STO 1:0 box
- DAF ZF TE-ML 02 box
Grease the rack to increased loads, and is not inclined to accumulate moisture from the air.
A balanced physical and chemical formula does not give foam in the process of transmission. This in turn affects the strength of the oil film. Transmission oil NGN 75W-90, thanks to the synthetic basis, is quite universal. Suitable for both private and commercial vehicles with a manual transmission.
There is no molybdenum in the lubricant. It is suitable for the operation of only new and not worn transmissions. As the gears wear out and the natural gap between them increases, the product cannot guarantee full protection of the parts.